Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cakes & Cookies

So I love baking, and decorating cakes.. Here are some of the cakes & cookies I have Made and decorated. I just recently started taking pictures. which makes me sad; There would be SO much more if I took them from the beginning.
   This was made for my Dad, Because he will always love Spiderman



These Cookies Below, Where a Raspberry Thumbprint cookie, Drizzled with White Chocolate and Green Sugar Sprinkles for Christmas. Delish!




This was for My Mother-In-Laws Surprise 50th birthday, because... Well she turned 50! I hand carved 2 Giant Home Made cakes into the 5 and 0 and then decorated them. for 50 or so people.



These were just some regular Good ol' Sugar Cookies I dressed up for Valentines Day


There are tons that I don't have pictures for, Like my fathers 50th Birthday cake, of the Grateful Dead Steal Your Face Symbol.   A Dark chocolate Orange Cake, Chocolate Ganache Shot Cups with Grand Marnier, A Apricot Cake Covered in White Fondant and Multi Colored Stars, and so on. But I'll see what I can find!

... Will Post More Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment